Here is an unused set of 8 espresso cups and saucers.
They are stamped P T Tulowice Made in Poland Stoneware.
They started using this mark in 1951-1999
All cups and saucers are in like new condition no scratches, chips or cracks.
See pictures for condition
Saucer: 4 3/4" diameter
Cup: 2 1/2" diameter 2 1/4" tall
The production of ceramics and porcelain in Tułowice began thanks to the discovery of ceramic clay in the area. Easy access to raw materials convinced Graf Johann Carl Praschm to establish a faience factory. In 1889, the company was taken over by Arnold Schlegelmilch. He continued to manage the factory, which became part of the Reinhold Schlegelmilch company, until his death in 1934.
The Tillowitz factory exported 80% of its production to the United States. Most export products were marked with the RS Prussia mark.
The factory also operated after 1939, during World War II. Production was stopped only in 1945, when Soviet troops entered Silesia. The Polish authorities took over the plant in 1946, and in 1947 porcelain production began here.
In 1995, Państwowe Zakłady Porcelitu Stołowego was transformed into Fabryka Porcelitu Tułowice SA. In 2001, the company went bankrupt.