This pair of beautifully simple desert forks was made long ago near the turn of the last century.
The inception of silver plated ware industry dates back to 1847 and to the efforts of Rogers brothers who in their little shop at Hartford developed the electro-plating process. The production of the '1847 Rogers Bros' line continued under the direction of William Rogers and in 1865 the plating shop was transferred from New Haven to Meriden and merged with Meriden Britannia Co in 1866.
This pair of forks was likely made in the late 1800's to the early 1900's, and are still very much useable to this day. Some minor wear and lots of tarnish, but the silver plating is fully intact